Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Don't Know Why I Thought These Things

Up until a few months ago, I thought Green Day was a British band. Which always made me think that them talking about not wanting to be an American idiot was unnecessarily cruel, because you know what, you don't need to worry about that, you're British! But they're from California, so yes, they probably do need to worry about that.
Hmm...seeing this earlier may have been helpful.
Or I may have thought they were just being ultra-ironic.
I also thought John Williams, the film score composer, was dead. I could have sworn that I had seen an obituary.

What more could you live for, with such a touching tribute as this?
Another person who is not dead, but I often think is: Fidel Castro. Or maybe the Communists have really stepped up the whole corpse preservation game.
And they've gotten into dress-up!
 

1 comment:

  1. Also, baby spice was actually a grown woman the whole time. In case you were wondering...

    ReplyDelete