For instance, I love Spongebob. A lot. If you know me, you might have heard a few of these gems:
- "The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time"
- "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"
- "Ice cream! Did somebody say? Ice cream?"
- "wal...let...watch..." "water Sandy, water!"
- "Buns and thighs"
- "you're good, you're good...we'll buff out those scratches
|This one came in handy the other day when I accidentally crushed|
my brother's balsa wood airplane. He's 24, so I think he's gotten
over it by now...
- "I want to go to there"
- "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah"
- Every now and then, if I'm feeling goofy, or embarrassed, or frustrated, I do Liz Lemon's Muppet walk
- "Yes, close the door, it's bloody chilly in here!"
- "Fun is my Chinese neighbor's middle name"
- "But they hurt me so"
This is just all around the best movieMiscellaneous:
- "Is for fun"-Nacho Libre
- I often hum/sing the Jurassic Park theme song
- "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers"-A Streetcar Named Desire
- "Eat, Papa, eat!"-Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
These kids know what I'm talking about
- "Sometimes, we take it away!"-a video of 4-year-old me yelling at Malarky because she wouldn't let me get on my bike