Friday, April 12, 2013

Grass-assin

In case you have been waiting with baited breath, I give you an update on my bucket of grass. Basically, it is dead. I couldn't tell if I was watering it too much or not enough, but then one day some white, cob-webby mold started growing in the dirt, so I guess the answer was "too much." Unfortunately, I didn't really know what to do about the mold, and now pretty much the whole bucket is dead, dry, brown grass. Interestingly enough, though, it kind of seems like the brown grass grows and gets thicker, so I'm not sure what's going on there.
Another sad story: my camera is broken and my phone doesn't
take pictures, so I had to take these with the webcam on my laptop.
 I have not completely given up on it, though. As long as some of it still grows, I can still trim it, which is something I always wanted to do to my Barbies, but couldn't.

Now ain't that nice?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment