Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Awk-o Taco

A friend once told me that she thought one of the saddest things you could do was eat Taco Bell alone. Though I kinda love Taco Bell (and so did she), I have to agree. Something about eating cheap, fake Mexican food without of the camaraderie of others is sad. That does not stop me from doing it, though. I was hungry after my evening class tonight, and I still needed to do some things before going home, so I went to get me some Taco Bell. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money, and I just needed a little something, so I ordered a soft taco and the nachos express (which is just a bag of chips and cup of cheese). I realize that is just about the saddest order on the menu, but I did not expect the cashier to laugh at me! Which he did. And of course, while eating alone, I dropped nacho cheese on my skirt, which left a big spot, but most sadly, meant I was missing that much cheese from on top of my chip.
Also, I think this is hysterical:
Thanks for the memories, Taco Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment