Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Few Conspiracy Theories I Have

I once read a Michael Crichton novel about time travel, and I don't quite remember what happened, and it being a sci-fi novel I don't know how much real science was being used, but I have a vague memory of it talking about matter on the quantum level slipping in and out of dimensions or realities or something. I thought of this the other day when I am pretty sure my chapstick disappeared from this dimension for two weeks. One day I emptied my backpack looking for it, and when I couldn't find it, I went and bought a new one. Two weeks later, I opened my backpack, and there were two things of chapstick. There is absolutely no way it had been in my backpack the whole time-it had to have slipped into another dimension for a spell. Only plausible explanation.
I also think my apartment complex is stealing my underwear so that I have to do laundry more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment