Thursday, June 27, 2013

Carpool Lane Musings

I woke up with this interesting thought:

Can a hearse carrying a corpse be in the carpool lane (legally)?

I concluded that if we are going with the purpose of the carpool lane, to reward those who carpool, then no it would not because a corpse cannot drive a car and therefore you are not saving the environment by sharing your vehicle with it.

The carpool lane has always mystified me because it is one of those very few things that runs very much on the honors system. In my opinion, driving by yourself in the carpool lane is like cannibalism: it's just morally wrong and something you don't do. And yet there are those that do.

There are also poachers though, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Nice try

1 comment:

  1. HOHO Rideis making travel social, money-saving and more efficient for millions of members. please visit us.Best carpool in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete