Saturday, July 20, 2013

Things that should be recorded

I love kilts
There are two bagpipers who live across the hall and practice a lot
There are so many Asians here
I prefer Cadbury to Galaxy
Everyone here is really nice, like the cashier who noticed I was buying the shorter roll of digestives and went and got me the longer one for the same price
I prefer Scottish accents to English, and Glaswegian to Edinburgh
I want "wee" to become a thing in the States
I get Robert Burns but not really Walter Scott
Everything here tastes slightly different, except bagels
It has been sunny and warm for the last week and I feel robbed of my Scottish experience
The Highlands are incredibly beautiful
 I have seen so many naked torsos on so many different body types
Sometimes if feels like a travesty to not be out traveling somewhere, and sometimes it is so nice just to sit and work on things (like this blog post)
The water has been tasting funny lately
OH MY GOODNESS I JUST NOTICED THERE IS MOLD INSIDE MY WATER BOTTLE
I need a new water bottle




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including me in your big personal discovery.

    ReplyDelete